Does Kabloom.com ship to countries outside the US?
Share your experience with Kabloom.com's international shipping policies
No, Kabloom.com does not ship internationally. Kabloom.com's policy can change so you keep up with the latest information on Kabloom.com's shipping policies on their customer service page.
Alternatively, there are parcel forwarding services for international shoppers that could be the answer if you're willing to go through the extra steps. Each country will have different companies that offer this service each with their own payment methods. It is an extra step, but may be worth looking into if Kabloom.com currently doesn't ship internationally at this time. Good luck with your purchase!
Learn more at kabloom.com.
Update: we've found 13 more flower delivery stores that currently offer international shipping and 219 crafts & gifts stores that are offering international shipping . You can also view all 2,584 stores that offer international shipping across all categories.
- Federal Express does not call via telephone prior to delivering packages, and KaBloom cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
- Flowers, plants or other items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied.
- Flower quality due to an incorrect address given by the sender or a Federal Express re-route initiated by the sender.
- Flower and plant quality problems where delivery is delayed due to sender requiring signature upon delivery.